or am I dead?

It's mid of night, see 3 AM
Someone knocked my door
And said "let's play a game"
My heart was burning
On the fireless flame
And my mouth was shut
Keeping everyone's blame
For the sins I never claimed

Someone whispered on my ears
"Shhh... It's a secret"
I jumped inside my blanket
No reason left to regret
Two eyes were blinking
Oh! It's my puppet
But wait, whose hand is this?
And the blood on my carpet

My bed is drowning
In the dark horror climax
Down and down I'm sinking
In large hole on my floor
Echo of my screams
And "shh..." is what I'm listening
My dead injured body
Is the only thing I'm thinking

At the right, it was blood
So I ran to left side
I tried hard to run
I even tried to hide
It was getting dark and darker
Like if I'm really blind
But with my pain and wounds
I needed to fight

I took a knife to kill that thing
Tried to act brave this time
I inserted the knife on it's centre
And suddenly felt fork on my stomach
The more I was killing it
The more I murdered myself
And now, that thing is my own body
I'm looking at, down there on floor

My brutally killed body
With smashed head
I'm watching my body there
But I'm standing here too
I killed myself?
Am I alive?
Or am I dead?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird