Poverty

 

The life is so unfair
With some people like us
I may say I'm not happy
But when I walk out
When i see everyone crying
When i hear about people
Whose life is ended by starving
It gives me goosebumps
It makes my eyes wet by just thoughts
I might be not that much wealthy
But i really think when i see people,
Laying down at the corners of roads
Whole night in dark and cold
Without shelters and without meals
I'm luckiest to be able to fulfil my needs
I wish i can have enough money
To give shelter to all people
In this cruel unfair world
It hurts when i see people screaming
And i couldn't do anything
I wish i can be rich
Not for myself, but for the poor people
Who need my help
Ethiopians or Indians it doesn't matter
The poverty is just sinking all people
Killing them slowly

#chhaya #poor #helpless #poverty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird