all about me

I have craziness
Hidden deep inside me
For the people I love
And admire whose deeds

I act so wild sometimes
When someone hurt my Besties
But I keep quiet always
When something happens with me

I love it so much
If someone make me smile
But I'll be even more happier
If the happiness is gifted by me

I do apologize always
Leaving all attitude
Cause I have forgiving nature
And I'm scared of losing my dudes

Sometimes I feel I'm brutal
When I think of flesh, meat and blood
And some hilarious criminals
But I know I can't do that

I ignore everything
Whatever I don't like
Never ask anyone to stop
Or to be anyone's or mine

I hate relationships
As they all are fake at all
Children, lovers, enemies
They seems just like loads

I always mess up things
And I'm the nasty one
I hate to touch water
But sand is my soul

I have helping nature
And I can't ever say 'No'
But if I'm not interested in someone
I won't pay attention at all

I'm innocent and flirty 
At the same point of time
But I can't see tears
In loved ones of mine

Literally I'm human phobic
But I love animals too much
As I always met humans
With a soul of beasts and monsters

I'm extremely careless
Even for the one I love
But I never leave anyone
Because my heart have respect

A little dark and spiritual
Living in imagination always
I do talk and little things
With people who don't exists

I won't bother anyone
No matter what happens
But sometimes a little message
Makes me happy as hell

I have a lot of negativity
Even bunch of suicide thoughts
But I always heal 
Since I'm strong enough

That's all about me
About my true character
If you understood it
You know me well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird