mourn and mourn

The wind stopped flowing
And leafs are just still
Chirping voice of birds
Sounds like they're mourning

Looking at the door
Standing next to your chair
I'm just waiting and waiting
For you, to care

My veins have your voices
And heart is filled with memories
Tears in deep inside my eyes
And on my sight, your face keep blurring

When I woke up from sleepless nights
And looked beside, to see thy
Remembering that hurtful misery
Asking god again and again, "why?"

Everything I eat, seems as poison
It pains like I'm burning alive
All alone, without your presence
I'm lost, lost interest in life

Starring at your movement less picture
Taking it and hugging once again
"Oh Darling! I know your last words,
But I can't hide my pain"

Fragrance of you, in every part of m
Trying to feel your presence
Because you told me twice
That you'll be alive in my heart

The wind started blowing
And tears are just soaked
May be you're watching me and yelling
I must be enough strong

I can't imagine now
Can't accept that you're dead
But I can just think that
You're here, watching everyone bemoan

Yelling and crying, roaring by agony
Body is warm, and heart is lonely
I can't see anything, my world is lost
Nothing left for me, except to mourn and mourn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird