thoughts and memories

Sinking and sinking
More and more deeply
To the depth of a sea
Sea of my thoughts
And ocean of my memories
It's just like
I'm not over thinking
I'm just started thinking the things
For the very first time 
As I just left everything
Without thinking anything
And I found the thoughts
Splitting out intensely
Jumping to come out
From my heart and brain
The zip on my mouth
Is not working now
Since I opened it ones
And the overloaded thoughts 
Are coming out like hell
Memories passing by my sight
In the form of bubbles
Making me smile sometime
Or leaving some regrets
Showing me everything
I kept locked in a grave 
The things hard to believe
And harder to feel the pain
Thoughts and memories together
Hitting my mind with a bat
Persuading me to hate everything
And to love my own self
Some are loving vibes too
From the deep corner of my heart
From the one standing with me
On the phone calls of hours
I'm broken and lost
But happy too if you stare 
When she called me
And told me how she cares 
I'll erase my memories
And will kill my bad thoughts
Her loving words are enough
To fulfill my goals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird