skeleton love

We ran we faught
We lived on roads
We cried we laughed
But unfortunately, 
We were growing old.

You promised me you'll never go
I promised I'll never leave
But situation made us apart
But love, it can't go
Our souls are still connected by it's thread

Our bodies were away
From even our shadows
But you know that tree?
We decided to meet after life
On the shade of that

That two large close trees
Making shape of a big heart
Like kissing each other
From their stems like tongue
That heart shows our love

We had been lost
In the greed and thoughts
Of the shitty world
But now, we're again together
In the arms of each other

You remembered that moment?
When we were just teens
Our kisses and hugs
Endless secret meetings
I'm missing that all, our innocence.

You are the only boy I love
I wanted to give my heart
But we died so young
I don't really have one
We are just skeletons

After years we met again
Our promises took us close
You took my hand and Kissed me slow
And hence proved
People die, but love never ends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird