the girl inside mirror

While going to another room
I see a mirror in my way
It have same height as mine
Deep enough to cover my whole bed

It asks me deeds of my day
And how I'm doing nowadays
It loves me too when I love myself
And show awkward expressions when I won't

When I do something good
The girl inside it smiles cutely
And when I do bad
The girl hides her self behind shame

Sometimes I get scared by her
When she do creepy things
And when she stares at me
I feel horrible or shy

Once the girl came in my dream
Dream? Not at all
It was a strange nightmare
Creepy enough to scare my soul

The girl was looking same as me
Lying out there on the terrace
Dying and screaming by pain
Injured, tired, exhausted and lost somewhere

I woke up when she died
And ran to that mirror
The girl was standing inside it
With injured body as hell

I started avoiding her
I never seen her back
I never ever wanted to
Even started running away from her

I get scared at nights, and feel like
She'll come back at any time
She will make me yell
And will take place of mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird