Skip to main content

the girl inside mirror

While going to another room
I see a mirror in my way
It have same height as mine
Deep enough to cover my whole bed

It asks me deeds of my day
And how I'm doing nowadays
It loves me too when I love myself
And show awkward expressions when I won't

When I do something good
The girl inside it smiles cutely
And when I do bad
The girl hides her self behind shame

Sometimes I get scared by her
When she do creepy things
And when she stares at me
I feel horrible or shy

Once the girl came in my dream
Dream? Not at all
It was a strange nightmare
Creepy enough to scare my soul

The girl was looking same as me
Lying out there on the terrace
Dying and screaming by pain
Injured, tired, exhausted and lost somewhere

I woke up when she died
And ran to that mirror
The girl was standing inside it
With injured body as hell

I started avoiding her
I never seen her back
I never ever wanted to
Even started running away from her

I get scared at nights, and feel like
She'll come back at any time
She will make me yell
And will take place of mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two faces, Evil and divine

Walking on a empty road I was drowning in my own thoughts By reading a crucial line "Two faces, one evil and other divine" Human have mysterious life Little dramatic having fake smile Sometimes beautiful as angels And sometimes behaves as evil butterflies The so called humans With a heart of steel Sometimes seems as sweet As sugar coated pills While watching a little fish I reached to a beautiful beach Got struck between two sides Saving her or let her cook after she die I touched her spine And felt her last breathes Wondering her beauty I forgotten my all sins I wanted to save her But evil side knocked my brain Hitting the divine me I again leaved her on gravy sand The voices from both sides Overcoming my head And after few seconds The little helpless beauty was dead

Poverty

  The life is so unfair With some people like us I may say I'm not happy But when I walk out When i see everyone crying When i hear about people Whose life is ended by starving It gives me goosebumps It makes my eyes wet by just thoughts I might be not that much wealthy But i really think when i see people, Laying down at the corners of roads Whole night in dark and cold Without shelters and without meals I'm luckiest to be able to fulfil my needs I wish i can have enough money To give shelter to all people In this cruel unfair world It hurts when i see people screaming And i couldn't do anything I wish i can be rich Not for myself, but for the poor people Who need my help Ethiopians or Indians it doesn't matter The poverty is just sinking all people Killing them slowly #chhaya #poor #helpless #poverty

PARENTS WITH TEENS - Pleasant darkness

Many times, parents feel that their child's behavior is not like how they wanted it to be. Mostly people want their child to be ideal and to be same as what they want them to be. I'm not saying about all parents but I seen many parents personally. They want that everything done by them must be perfect but if children can't obey their wants, they just shout on them and show their anger instead of teaching them and explaining them. Many times Parents always blame their child for anything they get instead of teaching them and telling them the way to do anything, they just ignore everything. Even sometimes children commit suicide because their parents are unable to understand them and they feel helpless. I can give the example of mistakes of teens nowadays, as we all know, their are a lot of news about different things happened because of children in the age of puberty where the children are unable to express themselves and need someone to solve their problems, parents m...