the game of love

You wanted to play a game
And you came closer to my heart
You pushed me to love you
And kissed me to make me love it too
I was collecting my scattered feelings
And you disappeared
I seen you, i craved you
But you had been so ignorant
I searched you, probably everywhere
I searched the love you shown me
But when you were before my eyes
The distance sounded even more loud
Again, you appeared suddenly
You asked me to play again
I agreed since i loved the game
Not for fun, but for the time we spend
The very next moment, when the game end
You disappeared, again and again
I couldn't found you in even yourself
But in the little pieces in my veins
I wonder if it's really you
Who was standing in front of me
I felt the things you made me think
But you never felt the same
I was stuck in the middle of game
Numb with the feelings you gave
Alone, screaming your name
Hurting just myself
And than i heard
"The game of love is over", you said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird