unbelievable creatures

“That footsteps came back
I can feel them, i heard them”
I was yelling, crying, telling them all
Everyone ignored me,
Ignored my screams and pain
And leaved me alone in a dark room
I felt like they want me to die
Someone took my left leg
And pulled me down
And a i seen two eyes, under my bed
These eyes were coming closer
And eventually someone beated me on head
My blood was flowing
And i was lying there on floor
And some unbelievable looking creatures
Red eyes, long black hairs, with hinged jaws
They were eating my stomach
I was screaming by the pain
But more painful was watching them
They were eating my intestine
And i could even see them
I was crawling to die
But i couldn’t
I was saying “please pull my heart out
Or leave me alone”
And they kept cutting my flesh into parts
I could see the bones of my leg in their hands
And than after eating my half body
They came to my heart, my face
They were coming closer and closer
And i died

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird