love senses

I seen you in my dreams
Or may be in my deep imaginations
Holding my hand, pulling me closer
I gave you my life and you made it worth
And i gave you my hand
You promised, you'll hold it till last breath
You grabbed my weist and pulled me closer
Closer as even air can't restrict us
I smelled your sensation
With the love hidden in your heart
And my eyes got melted
By the mysteries i had
I peeped in your ocean eyes
Searching all my questions
And i found even more, more than i expected
You kissed my lips and i kissed you back
You reached my neck with all your sense
I loved you from years and you loved me too
But when i opened my eyes the imagination ends
It hurts sometimes but increase my love
When i get your loving words
From miles of distance
Since the distance can't apart us
Because love never ends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird