Two faces, Evil and divine

Walking on a empty road
I was drowning in my own thoughts
By reading a crucial line
"Two faces, one evil and other divine"

Human have mysterious life
Little dramatic having fake smile
Sometimes beautiful as angels
And sometimes behaves as evil butterflies

The so called humans
With a heart of steel
Sometimes seems as sweet
As sugar coated pills

While watching a little fish
I reached to a beautiful beach
Got struck between two sides
Saving her or let her cook after she die

I touched her spine
And felt her last breathes
Wondering her beauty
I forgotten my all sins

I wanted to save her
But evil side knocked my brain
Hitting the divine me
I again leaved her on gravy sand

The voices from both sides
Overcoming my head
And after few seconds
The little helpless beauty was dead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird