I believe

Someone brings my hand softly
When there is no one around me
I believe, there is always someone
Who never leave me alone in the darkness

I can feel the slight touch
While sleeping on my dark bed
The voices Peirce my ears 
I really believe, there is something that creates the fear

I believe there is someone with me
I really believe because my heart can sense
With whom I talk alone for hours
Who controls the brain inside my head

I really believe, because I feel the presence
I can sense the cute vibes
When he walks with me and stands with me
With my soul, when sadness seems like a sharp knife

I believe, he doesn't exist
Because no one ever seen him
But he is not the bad soul or devil
He never hurts me like human beings do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird