jail of feelings

I know you want my time
Want my deep pure love
Want to gain some attention
And some sweet memories as everyone have

Maybe, you won't believe
But I never been in love that much
I hate to watch the couples
Falling in love and having cynic emotions

I hate to wait for anyone
And hate to let anyone wait for me
I hate if you expect things
And of course, if you do I'll get you on your knees

I hate to tell about 
What I really feel
Because sometimes I even don't know
Where I have been

I'm as free as the bird
Who flies over the trees
Relationships bounds me forcefully
And I feel like I'm in jail of feelings

The feelings that never belongs to me
That stop me to do things
I never want to think about anyone
To live my life correctly

The relationship you're searching for
And the changes I see in me
I hate that little things
That you truly feel for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

First day baby bird