one sided love

I'm not bloody feeling less like her
I have oceans of feelings and emotions
My heart is not just meant to pump the blood
My heart is made to beat for her
My heart runs to care for her
To make her smile
And to ignore her rudeness
My head is not cruel like her
My head have a dream world
World consist of pure love
Where we'll live together
Where she loves me like I always do
And where I can hug her without hesitation
But yes, my tears are stubborn like her
Though
Her are for little reasons
And mine are for her beast like nature
My gifts are not like her
I wanna gift her everything I have
A most beautiful life that could be on earth
But she gives me tears 
I still love that pain
That sadness, I got as only gift by her
Since it's given by my her, my love
Some people even call me mad
And some treat me as I'm insane
But my heart always deny to beat
When I resist that pain
When I resist to love her
And stop missing her as hell
May be there was my mistake 
Or I'm unable to understand
But what mistake I did?
Mistake of being in love?
No. 
Mistake of falling for the one
Who don't wanna understand any emotions
Who don't obey any relations
But still...
I just fall and fall like going in deep oceans
With my never ending love
And with never understandable girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird