caged heart

When I see into the sky
And stare at the sea
Even I'm jealous of the ground
Because they don't have limits

The birds flies endlessly
And hide behind the trees
But my heart can't do that things
Because it have never ending limits

I'm captured in deep darkness
And locked up in a jail
They order me to do the tasks
And stop me to listen when my heart yells

The slammer of my sins
That might I never did
But I still cornered by the devils
And tied by thread of feelings

I'm lying in a confined area
And my heart can't be free
They shut me in inside their fixed criteria
Inside the cage of steel

Imprisoned by the unknown beasts
My heart is on knees
All I can see is just
A 'caged heart' with injured wings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird