The deep red blood

The deep red blood
On your blonde beautiful neck
I was so much screwy
As I couldn't even see your pain

I was deeply falling for it
With it's gratifying smell
Like a wolf or a lioness do
Watching the fresh and delightful flesh

You were lying unconsciously on the floor
And I was controlling myself alone
It was probably the first time
When I was feeling like a wild beast's clone

Your blood was inviting me
As I was sottish enough
I wanted that numb body hardly
I had no intension to hurt your soul

I came a little closer
Controlling my high heartbeats
I touched that cavernous wound
On the lower part of your knees

I was getting insane
In the fighting with my inner beast
There was no one to stop it
And I grasped your whole skin

Chewing the pulpy muscles
and the blood was all around 
I fiendishly killed your body 
As I never been known

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird