"unlucky" me

When you keep calling me lucky 
And I know from what I'm going through
When voices on my brain keep teasing me
About where I'm and what I'm gonna do

You keep Calling me lucky
Cause there is someone to feed me
But I know the pain
Pain of being tied in street

My hands are bounded
And I'm unable to breath
I'm trapped in the set of rules
Which keeps killing me as hell

Watching others flying happily
Being kept in cage
I screamed and cried
But found no way to fly with craze

When everyone enjoys the day
Having fun in cars
It pains me more
Being sitting at the corner of a jar

You keep Calling me lucky
But I'm the most "unlucky" one
I'm trying hard to leave everything
But I'm bounded by the chain of commands

The chain of rules
Rules of the devilish owner
I found me lost when I see myself in mirror
While watching the butterflies playing with the guard

Keeping all the pain
And sufferings on the heart
I squeaked with all my strength
And got free from the dark painful life
That was really not mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird