phobias in blood

Fear fear and fear !!!
Phobias are in my blood 
Never leaving me alone
I'm trapped in sadness

My heart beats faster
When I found myself in crowd
Watching all around
Just lost on the way to home
And can't even find a empty ground

It doesn't even leave me
When I sit on a wall
Just 4 feet height seems like
I'm jumping from the terrace of god

I can't even date
Hate to go with him all alone
Because when he looks into my eyes
The fear of sex rises and I act like
I'm a joker or clown

Literally I'm independent
Love to live alone 
But when the bulb fuses
I feel like I'm just lost
The fear grabs me hardly
I can't even breathe

The phobias are on my blood
Fear is all around
Acro, geno, nycto, ochlo
Makes me feel like
I'm just grabbed by a beast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird