First day baby bird

Today, at 7 AM, when I was sleeping, my brother came to me and said that there is a owl in our backyard. I was sleepy and I just ignored and said "it's OK, I'll see it later, it'll not go anywhere till the night " and slept again.

After some time, he came back and said "didi, get up fast and save it, it's a small bird which may be attacked by another animal and hidden here in the corner. I woke up and ran to my mom, asked her to keep that bird with me. At the first trial, she said " No, it'll die soon. It is so much exhausted and I can see it can't be alive for more than 2 hours" I requested her and after a long insisting she agreed to keep it with us.

 At the first time we thought it's a bird whose wings are injured and that's why they are so small. I Applied some medicine in her legs and at the inner parts of it's wings as it can't even fly...maybe there is something wrong with it's feathers which needs to be cured.

Anyways...I love birds but I never thought that I can touch one. It's really so much cute.
We decided to keep it in a small box until it become capable of at least walking...it even doesn't eating anything nor drinking and we are little afraid about it whether what'll happen next and when will it fly and will it be fine or not but the main thing was keeping it safe from cats since there are a lot of cats around us. Let's pray for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings