Skip to main content

I'm happy, maybe

I know how broken I'm 
I know how I suffer
I know how much it pains
I know how I'm dealing with it

I agree I'm lost
Deep down in the world of ghosts
I agree I'm in pieces
Somewhere in galaxies

Yes, i can't get up now
I can't even solve the puzzle
The puzzle of never ending questions
That tied in the holes of my heart

Questions about what I did
What was wrong in me?
Why I suffer always?
And why I'm still alive?

Everyone hates me
Hate to see my smile
Hate to see my ugly face
And want me to die

But still I'm happy
That it's just me
With whom everything is happening
And I still have tears to cry

I'm happy that I'm facing it
Rather than someone else
I don't have to see anyone crying
For the situation I have

I'm happy that I don't have happiness
Maybe I distributed all
Among the poor people of world wide
As I always pray for

I'm happy that I have feelings
Maybe died, but still more than alive ones
At least I know people
Maybe not all, but at leafs some of them

I'm so happy that I know me
Cause it's only "me" with me
It's me who gives pain to myself
And it's me who laughs again

I'm so happy that I can smile
Sometimes maybe fake
But at least I'm alive
maybe just literally, but I'm just happy

I'm happy that it's me
Not you or anyone else
To cover this huge part of pain
Rather than asking for happiness

I'm happy in my world
That doesn't even exist
But I'm really happy now
Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two faces, Evil and divine

Walking on a empty road I was drowning in my own thoughts By reading a crucial line "Two faces, one evil and other divine" Human have mysterious life Little dramatic having fake smile Sometimes beautiful as angels And sometimes behaves as evil butterflies The so called humans With a heart of steel Sometimes seems as sweet As sugar coated pills While watching a little fish I reached to a beautiful beach Got struck between two sides Saving her or let her cook after she die I touched her spine And felt her last breathes Wondering her beauty I forgotten my all sins I wanted to save her But evil side knocked my brain Hitting the divine me I again leaved her on gravy sand The voices from both sides Overcoming my head And after few seconds The little helpless beauty was dead

PARENTS WITH TEENS - Pleasant darkness

Many times, parents feel that their child's behavior is not like how they wanted it to be. Mostly people want their child to be ideal and to be same as what they want them to be. I'm not saying about all parents but I seen many parents personally. They want that everything done by them must be perfect but if children can't obey their wants, they just shout on them and show their anger instead of teaching them and explaining them. Many times Parents always blame their child for anything they get instead of teaching them and telling them the way to do anything, they just ignore everything. Even sometimes children commit suicide because their parents are unable to understand them and they feel helpless. I can give the example of mistakes of teens nowadays, as we all know, their are a lot of news about different things happened because of children in the age of puberty where the children are unable to express themselves and need someone to solve their problems, parents m...

Poverty

  The life is so unfair With some people like us I may say I'm not happy But when I walk out When i see everyone crying When i hear about people Whose life is ended by starving It gives me goosebumps It makes my eyes wet by just thoughts I might be not that much wealthy But i really think when i see people, Laying down at the corners of roads Whole night in dark and cold Without shelters and without meals I'm luckiest to be able to fulfil my needs I wish i can have enough money To give shelter to all people In this cruel unfair world It hurts when i see people screaming And i couldn't do anything I wish i can be rich Not for myself, but for the poor people Who need my help Ethiopians or Indians it doesn't matter The poverty is just sinking all people Killing them slowly #chhaya #poor #helpless #poverty