Bloody soul

Waking up with bad dreams
And sleeping with a spiritual thing
When I look at anywhere
What I can see is just a shadowy human being

Sometimes he comes closer to me
As he gonna enter inside me
and sometimes he kicks me like
I'm just a stone near his feet

When I open my eyes
I found him holding my hand
I scream and cry
But no one even can listen my voice

I Want always to run
But he pierces my legs by his gun
A gun I can't even see
But I always start to bleed

No one can see my scars
And the blood on my neck and blonde
I just scream inside my head
And they all take me as weak by mental strength

I try to run away
Away from the bloody soul
But he grabs me like
If I'm always his bitcy doll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird