blank crowded room

It was a blank room
There was nothing inside it
Just strange kinda human beings
Weirdest and horrible looking men
There was something at the centre
Exactly at the mid of room
I was sitting on that
My hairs were open and scattered
I was looking down on floor
And screaming like hell
All people surrounded me
Staring at me without any movement
I looked everyone 
Trying to remember their faces
But I remembered nothing
It was a blank empty room
With so much crowd around me
Watching me getting mad
And suddenly I woke up again
I was seven or eight years old something
I started to visit that place everyday
Going there and watching same faces
Same me with scattered hairs
And than waking up again
Every night, twice or thrice
It was the place 
Of my worst nightmare
The blank crowded room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

I'm happy, maybe

jail of feelings