my father is a child


We may call him old
Or may be the one,
Who always bore. But,
When he hear voice of helicopter
He still runs out
Like a small excited child
Keeping a childish heart inside

He might say
"Don't do stupid things"
But when he start his bike
He always says
"Wow, what a smell"
It awakens the child inside him
His most cute side

He might order sometimes
And may be shout at times
But he is the only one
Who was standing beside you
Who used to play with you
Who took your hand
When you had no friend

He is my father
But still, he steal sweets with me
And we keep each other's secrets
Still, he behaves like
He is my best friend
Keeping a cute lovely heart
Inside his small world

Yes, he is childish as me
He acts cute like a child
He still do childish things
He is my best friend
He is best father 
And I might say
My father is a child (by heart)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird