the tiny ant

It's not been a long time
Since I took birth
From a little egg
With my brothers and sisters
I don't know what's going on
It's so strange world
When I born, 
I was surrounded totally
By other robotic creatures
I found them same as me

My elders asked me
To walk with them
In a single straight line
Like school children
And I brought to monsters
An another large world
We all could see monsters
Walking over us
Many of us were killed

I thought I'm so big
But I found everyone bigger
I can't see even their faces
Except when they lying on floor
Their steps are earthquakes,
I'm getting habitual with
And the smell of chemical
My relatives release
At the time of danger

I see myself everywhere
Since we all are same
And we all live together 
But watching my mom is rare
She is only queen 
With big beautiful wings
And my dad is useless
Sitting all day free
It's the life of a tiny ant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird