cup of blood

I entered to a strange restaurant
Decorated like a museum
Bones and teeth were hanging
And body parts looking unreal

While waiting for the waiter
I seen a blonde in red
Seems like she is coming to me
With two hot fresh cups of blood

She stopped near me
And asked me for company
It's like dream came true
As I wanted this in whole journey

She served me something
Deep red drink of blood
I was shocked totally
But I guessed it might be rum

She took that cup
To have a long sip
I was still watching her
Surprisingly with my large eyes

And boom! Here's her vampire teeth
And red eyes looking at me
I was getting hypnotized
To her bloody dark lips

She took a bite on my neck
Pouring the blood to that cup
I started getting sleepy
Or maybe everything getting blurred

When I woke up it was all dark
And I was surrounded by skeletons
Guess I'm the newest one
Waiting to be a skeleton like them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird