yes, I'm standing now

They all were together and happy
Why I can't be there, with them?
Am I an alien?
Or something that looks so strange
I had all body parts like them
And i had feelings may be more than them
But still my place was in dark
A corner of my school's class
I asked my parents, why i'm different?
They answered, "you're precious"
But do they throw precious things away?
Is precious things do hurt everyone?
That no one wants to hold my hand
no one sits near me in lunch
Do precious people can't effort to play
To laugh and swing like others
Is there no place for me?
And the questions in my head bursts
I'm not a child anymore
I know i'm not precious, I'm dumb
"No, you're not" i felt a voice in my ears
It was mine
I'm not dumb, I'm poor, tired lioness
I can stand, I can laugh
I can do what they can't
And the journey starts
Not to be like them, they're so cheap
But to be better than them
To make them crave to hold my hands
Who wanted me to lay down on sand
Yes, I'm standing now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird