fear of love

The deep long messages
And cute little talks
The care from heart
And love from soul
Do you think I can hate it?
Long drives and bike rides
Hugs kisses to heal every pain
How can anyone don't want it?
Someone standing with you
When you lost everything
And someone smiling more than you
Watching your happy eyes
Why can't I need it?
Yes I love it too
But something is scaring me
Pushing me away from love
Away from everything I want
And that's what I call THE END
A life like a dream
But what if you woke up?
And found nothing left
In your locked room
What when you'll crave?
To get everything back
That your happy heart had
But it's just memories you might have
What when these sweet talks
And deep long messages
Will start flowing into tears
Now, I can hate it
I can't want it anymore
I imagined the love
I heard love stories
I know the pain behind it
And I got the fear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird