No One is Mine - The Pleasant Darkness


Everything was silent

And I was screaming hard

I was saying that she lied

And no one believed

No one even listened me

Why?

I was yelling

In front of heart less beasts?

It was my own family

And I was yelling hard

I don’t know why?

An unexpected agony surprised me

Agony of her little lie

Which destroyed the pool of trust

Trust of mine, on her

And trust of my family, on me.

I got beaten

Again and again

And everyone was insisting me

Forcing me to accept

To accept the mistake I never did.

I was still screeching

With the pain

Which was piercing my heart

And breaking it into pieces

And the trust got burnt

They end up by repeating the line

“We still don’t believe you”

I collected my pieces of heart

And realised a worst truth

Hugged my teddy

And murmured “No one is mine.”


#Chhaya

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I don't have words to describe this post. I simply want to say that absolutely informative post. It inspires me a lot. Keep posting. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great blog… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird