forgive or leave me to regret

I may unconsciously sink
Or may bring so much to drink
But I'll never choose you to date

I'm the one, the most cute
And you? A ripened fruit
The word pops up is just "hate"

You don't belongs to any link
You just shrink and shrink
And I have a lot more to create

You insist me to be with you
Like the cap with bottle or some glue
But sorry, I don't want to debate

Well, I have a brownish suit
And in it, you'll surely look so cute
So, we have so much left to be made

Let me tell you the reason
Behind change in behavior like season
I wanted to see you in this shade

I just wanted you to wear it and try
But unfortunately you were too much shy
Forgive me now or leave me to regret
#chhaya

It's an gammo poem, gammo style of Ethiopia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird