every day, all alone

After years,
I decided to go there
To visit my favourite place
The place where I was living
Not just surviving, really living
When I reached there
The pleasant voice knocked my head
"Bhumi... I know you came,
I know you're hiding behind the door
Just come inside now, please"
My heart was missing it
Missing it hard from years
But I know, it's not real
The memories were sliding
In front of my blurred sight 
I remembered the last day,
When I met you last time
You asked me to wear anklets always
So that, you may find me
And now, see
I'm wore anklet for you
But there is no one to search me
No one, who is waiting for me
Just the memories
The place, where you used to sit always
Is still alive with your fragrance
As it's just yours
And no one can replace that fragrance
I remembered
When we used to do gossips
Without any disturbances, for hours
And eating everything together
Dancing together
And singing the songs together
But, I sang it alone this time
The walls, bed and every corner of the room 
Are missing you badly
And yelling
To meet you once
To recreate the memories
That got blurred
You died just once
But we are dying in every single moment
With every air passing through your room
Piercing us with a pain of missing you
Every day, all alone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One more sleepless night

jail of feelings

First day baby bird